Speed (1994) Movie: Issues with special features overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed (1994) Movie: Issues with special features overlay

I ripped to my harddrive the Speed 1994 move from the Speed 1 and Speed 2 disc set. After ripping there was only 1 playlist that was the correct length but when I encode via Handbrake it has the special features overlays that tell facts about the movie. How do I fix this?

ID: 7056003

Suggest you use DVDFab instead of some other product. It sounds like either the wrong playlist or a special feature enabled by a subtitle stream. Probably need to start over from the original disc. The DVDFab office is closed for a holiday in China, so be patient waiting for a reply to the feedback you submitted, they will be open again in a few days. Can't help you with other products in any event, so test the playback of what you made with DVDFab to see if it plays correctly on your PC.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did rip with DVDFab but encoded with Handbrake.

Comment

Originally posted by atxchief View Post
        I ripped to my harddrive the Speed 1994 move from the Speed 1 and Speed 2 disc set. After ripping there was only 1 playlist that was the correct length but when I encode via Handbrake it has the special features overlays that tell facts about the movie. How do I fix this?

ID: 7056003
        I've sent you PM asking some files to help check the issue, please kindly check and respond, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X