First Man and Java protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Man and Java protection

I just tried to copy First Man but I immediately get a Java warning. It says to wait 3 days or something, but there is no date indicating how old this Java warning for this movie is. The movie has been out for a while now, I'm wondering if this disc has been fixed? Should I post burning log? Thanks.

Hi,

Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok I went ahead and copied and burned First Man despite the warning and it did copy. The problem is, and has been for quite a while now, that when the movie is compressed it tends to skip. Some worse than others. Yes I'm using software (i5 9600K) and it doesn't matter if I'm using DVDFab's burning software or Image Burn the stuttering is always there to some degree or another. Last night I copied the movie in full and in a file. When I played the file on my TV it was perfect. So it looks like the stuttering is coming from the compression stage. Has protection found a way to stop making perfect rendered copies via compression? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
        Ok I went ahead and copied and burned First Man despite the warning and it did copy. The problem is, and has been for quite a while now, that when the movie is compressed it tends to skip. Some worse than others. Yes I'm using software (i5 9600K) and it doesn't matter if I'm using DVDFab's burning software or Image Burn the stuttering is always there to some degree or another. Last night I copied the movie in full and in a file. When I played the file on my TV it was perfect. So it looks like the stuttering is coming from the compression stage. Has protection found a way to stop making perfect rendered copies via compression? Thanks.
        Please post the dvdfab_internal.log file and the fabcheck_internal.log file to help analyze the issue, thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

OK i did another First Man disc. The disc stutters in my pc player and my Samsung KS8500.
            Attached Files

Comment

Did I upload those files correctly?

Comment

Yes, they are correct, thanks. The fabcheck internal log was also requested when time permits.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oops, sorry.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X