GENERAL Big Problem COPY BLURAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GENERAL Big Problem COPY BLURAYS

There must be a huge Bug in the software. I use Version 11.0.6.8 on Windows 10 32Bit and try to copy the lates german titles "Last Blood" and "ES 2" but FAB will fail the same way everytime.
    I will downsize the movies to 5GB 720p and 5.1 Dolby or DTS if possible.
    The Fab will analyse the disc's fine and then starts the copy and convert prozess. On the same Time (about 10 Minutes of converted Movie-Backup" the PC will go to a black screen or shutdown the system.

There was the same Thing with Hobbs and Shaw for short time ago, but the staff here will fix the problem with that title.

Loocking forward to your help soon.

Thx STonY

Here are my Logs....
    Attached Files

Comment

Need the DVDFab internal.log file, not the server log. I can not duplicate this with the latest or prior version (v11.0.6.9 is the current version).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Okay signals...sorry for that.
        Here is the internal log!

The latest version is V11.0.6.8 for 32Bit the x.x.x.9 is only a 64Bit Version to download.
        Attached Files

Comment

Again here is the error report ID: 7111200

Comment

Originally posted by skewed_stony View Post
            Again here is the error report ID: 7111200
            Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site to help check it out.

I've PMed you the FTP info, please kindly check, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,
              I uploaded all onto the FTP.

After that I tried again as mentioned from your mail. The System shut also down. Here is the ID 7188694 within the log files.

Comment

Originally posted by skewed_stony View Post
                Hi Mona,
                I uploaded all onto the FTP.

After that I tried again as mentioned from your mail. The System shut also down. Here is the ID 7188694 within the log files.
                I have downloaded the uploaded file and passed them to our developer for checking, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mona,
                  the both titles are now supported. Well done! Thx a lot.
                  Kindly STonY

Comment

Working...
                  X