How to removing the voice over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to removing the voice over

How can I remove the descriptive voice over at the start of Gemini Man & Terminator Dark Fate? Tried BD25, BD59, BD25 Main, BD50Main - tried every option I can think of. Coping to DVD does remove it, but not making ISO of BD.

There is no narration or descriptive audio on the Full Disc copy I made or the MP4 that I also have. You may have selected the Descriptive Audio track. This applies to Gemini Man, I have not had time to check the other one, don’t have that disc yet. If you copy it with all the audio tracks, you can select the correct one during playback on most players. No way to remove it or make the correct one play by default without re-copying the disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

All I really want is the main movie (title 1) and under Audio only two things to choose from -English AC-3 TrueHD/7.1 Atmos or English AC-3/5.1
      Under Subtitles I select the two English . I have tried a combination selecting / un-selecting these 4 items with the same result of a voice over describing the scene playing. Outputting to an ISO file.

Comment

The voice-over is almost always the AC-3/5.1, so uncheck the box for that one and check the box for the one with ATMOS. Please share the results here, hope it works for you.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X