Knives Out Blu Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Knives Out Blu Ray

I tried to copy the blu ray of Knives Out and it seemed to copy successfully, but when I tried to play it, there was a message on my tv saying that the disc can't be played due to copyright restrictions and then it skips/freezes through random clips from the movie, not playing anything. will there be support for it?

Thanks

You posted this in the Cinavia Removal section. This is not a cinavia issue. It is a well known and commonly used Lionsgate protection scheme, commonly known as 'screen-pass'. There is already another thread on this forum on this issue (just search and you will find it). In the past DVDFab has always had a fix for these, so likely will for this title as well, though it might depend on the region and version you have. I believe there is usually some java code involved in dynamically altering the playlist once it has loaded into the players memory, and each title Lionsgate releases often uses different code so I don't believe they can have a one-fix-work-for-all solution. But they will very likely have a fix maybe in the next week or so.

Comment

Ocfan24,
      It is a known issue and the developers are working on it. It would help if you attach the DVDFab internal log session for this title. I will move your thread to the correct forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X