List of problem blurays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of problem blurays.

New to this but a question. It seems obvious that there are titles which are 'problematic" to copy. Lionsgate for one
    One of the major problems is that I do not know whether is is me, my software (not updating), my computer, or the fact that the software at that moment in time
    cannot simply make the copy.
    Obviously the time, expense , frustration involved grows with each attempt..
    Before I had read here about lionsgate for instance:
    I I would make a full movie on a 50gb disc, if played with problem, would make main movie with a 50 gb disc, if problem would make main movie with 25gb disc, if problem
    still would try to make dvd from bluray. On the Movie "Harriet "alone I invested three days and 8 various blank discs. Finally purchased it outright
    I would much rather know in advance that a film presents a problem, than to spend two hours making it and than viewing it to find a copy warning.
    The copy warning is in itself a gift,.... you know the problem!
    Is it worthy of discussion to have a thread where members can just add the titles that are problems, so we would then proceed with eyes open.
    Have to add since purchasing software am well pleased with it, but in cases like these extremely frustrated
    Thank you

Ask for help on the forum before spending so much time! It happens on some titles that the protection components of DVDFab must be updated before the disc can be copied. This can take from a few days (or less) to a few weeks. But if no one reports the problem, it will take forever. ALWAYS attach the DVDFab internal log session made by the disc to a problem report or there will be further delays as it must be requested. As in this case.

There is no such list as you request, it would change every day.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for prompt response, understood.
      Best of health to everyone there, prayers for all.

Comment

Working...
      X