[Solved] Dolittle - Java

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Dolittle - Java

Just got Dolittle Blu-Ray and DVDFab indicates it has Java Protection. What actually is this type of protection? can I still backup this disc with no playback issues?
    Last edited by anderdea; 04-08-2020, 07:31 PM.

No, probably not. A common symptom is segments that play back out of order or not at all. If you will extract the the DVDFab internal log session from the log file and attach it to a post, the developers can correct it, normally fairly quickly. Instructions for supplying logs can be found here: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, for the instruction link. I just sent in the log file. Hope I selected the correct file. I deleted all the log files before I tried Dolittle again which still showed Java.

Comment

Any update on this one. I'm still getting the new java protection error myself.

Thanks,
        Rob

Comment

Hi anderdea and girdnerg, please attach the dvdfab_internal log session for the movie.

Comment

It's fixed, please kindly try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

I tried again last night and it appears your fix works. Thanks very much for your fast work.

Comment

Working...
              X