Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error at the end of the copy process

Hello

Sincs 11.0.8.6 I am experiencing an odd behaviour. I usually copy BDs as folder in full mode to my server. Every copy process seems to run smoothly. At the end of the copy process the disc is ejected. But instead of a ready message the error sound is played, no message is shown, the current task seems to be buried and the task queue shows no task at all. The attached log is the result of the the last copy attempt showing this odd behaviour. The designated folder on my server seems to contain the full copy of the disc.
    Attached Files

There is an error in the Copy module near the end of the process. The developers will need to reproduce and analyze it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I forgot to mention it - the operating system is (still) Windows 7 X64.

Comment

try clicking common settings - drives - read - check "do not eject source disc when task finishes"
        restart dvdfab and see if you still get the error message.

Comment

I checked that recomended option and after restarting DVDFab I tried to copy the same BD as in the last attempt. The copy process seems to run smoothly, too. At the end of the copy process the disc is not ejected. The error sound is played. The current task is not eliminated from the task queue. The current task register shows the currently processed task and marks this task as failed.
          Attached Files

Comment

I had the same issue with a blu-ray that I was copying the other day.. I created a separate post as I was thinking it was an issue with the Copy Protection. Looks like it may be an issue with DVD Fab itself...

Comment

Hi wgk.derdicke, we will check and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                There is an error in the Copy module near the end of the process. The developers will need to reproduce and analyze it.
                Not really, the problem seems to happen (hiddenly) immediatley after the start of the process!
                2020.05.02-18:11:22:

Note that the error message says "video cannot be compressed" despite using FullDisc-Copy
                and the target size (52505 MB) being much larger than the source disc (47524 MB)

I have the same error with version 11.0.8.6 ... I couldn't successfully copy a single disc with it!
                (Using Windows 10 Pro build 1909 with just default WindowsDefender; no other Firewall or Antivirus-Software)

In the UI the error message from the log file is never shown!
                Looking just at the task-progress window the entire copy-process seems to be working fine ...
                in fact at the very end even the message "Copy process completed successfully" appears as visible in the file "dvdfab_process.log":
                15:59:07 Analyzing started
                15:59:07 Analyzing completed successfully
                15:59:07 Copy process started
                16:05:52 Copy process completed successfully
                16:05:57 Task_1 failed! Error=600
                Just as for wgk.derdicke the error for me occurs
                when using FullDisc or MainMovie modes,
                but NOT for the "Clone/Burn" mode!

ps
                Maybe completely unrelated but also worth noting:
                In my case the server.log file "202005xx-server.log"
                repeatedly contains the following block of error messages:
                15:54:40 info: log level changed to 0
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: is stop.
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: Successfully initialized
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: is start.
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: WorkThread is start.
                15:54:40 info: previous line repeats 3 times.
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: RecvThread is start.
                15:54:40 info: tcpserver: WorkThread is start.
                15:56:26 info: CFileScraper::ScraperMovie: scraper file[]
                15:56:26 notice: CVideoScraperTmdb::ScraperMovie: scraper by file[]
                15:56:26 debug: SECTION:LoadDLL()
                15:56:26 warning: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load with error 87:Falscher Parameter.
                15:56:26 debug: Dll was not found in path
                15:56:26 debug: SECTION:LoadDLL()
                15:56:26 warning: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load with error 87:Falscher Parameter.
                15:56:26 debug: Dll was not found in path

Would really like to hear from the developers ...
                maybe it's just a "cosmetically" wrong error message and the copy process indeed "completed successfully"!

Last edited by bottom; 05-09-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

I am having the same issue with the Birds of Prey (Harley Quinn) and The Wolverine blu-rays.

I am convinced that there seems to be an issue with the Blu-ray copy program.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinfire View Post
                    I am having the same issue with the Birds of Prey (Harley Quinn) and The Wolverine blu-rays.

I am convinced that there seems to be an issue with the Blu-ray copy program.
                    Hi Sinfire, our developer is working on the issue, sorry for the trouble. For now, you can use v11.0.8.5 to copy Blu-rays.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. There's no trouble at all, maybe only a little inconvenience. Until DVDFab v11.0.8.7 or later will pop up, I use Passkey at the moment. DVDFab v11.0.8.6 creates me the BD Info file, though. Happily this issue don't bother the DVD Copy modul.

Comment

Hi All,
                        The comming DVDFab 11 version will fix the issue, please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X