Full Disc or Main Movie EXTREMELY SLOW to Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Disc or Main Movie EXTREMELY SLOW to Copy

When trying to copy a 52GB .iso in either of the above formats, it takes days, not hours to complete, Main Movie copy stopped by me at 18hrs and only 34% and Full Disc Copy stopped at 13hrs and only 24%. My program is still only showing as trial version even though it is a paid version. Can that be the problem here??

You would get a message if the trial was expired. Have you Authorized your pc since you made the purchase? If not, please try that and share your results. If it still does
    not work, attach the most recent DVDFab internal log session.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Deactivated and reactivated. Still showing UHD Trial Version. Is that why it is so slow?

Comment

Originally posted by rwjacobs View Post
        Deactivated and reactivated. Still showing UHD Trial Version. Is that why it is so slow?
        No, that is not why it's slow. Please refer to this post to send your log file and post the feedback ID: DVDFab Forum - Log Files Help Our Developers Troubleshoot Your Problems Quickly

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Screenshot.png
Views:	855
Size:	272.0 KB
ID:	382885

Log Files requested attached

Movie is Apollo 13 52 GB .ISO. I have tried movie only option also with same result. As you can see, after 12hrs I am only at 26%.

I am also confused as to why it still shows that I am a trail user when I have paid for your product?

Comment

For some reason the log file doesn't show up on my end of the forum message so I am sending it again. Apollo 13 Log File.txt

Comment

Follow these instructions for supplying logs: http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5 or do as Mona requested and post the LOG ID number that is assigned.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My last post has the log file text requested attached
                Attached Files

Comment

Figured out why copy was so slow.. it was because I was putting movie on a smaller disc which meant it had to be compressed, Once I changed it to a larger disc size, it went ahead and copied in about 25 minutes. That leads me to my next question. When you compress movies to fit on a smaller disc, is is normal for it to take days instead of minutes to make a copy? If not, maybe the attached log file can shed some answers as to why it is doing it for me.

Comment

When using an iso Source file, try writing to a second (different) hard drive, it causes a bottleneck when DVDFab is trying to read and write the same drive at the same time (this applies to the DVDFab temp file also).

You do not appear to have a license for UHD Copy, if you paid for this Mona can investigate and fix it for you.

You posted this in the wrong forum, this one is for standard Bluray, please use the UHD forum in the future for any UHD problems/questions.

Also, check your settings on the AV Codec page in DVDFab Settings to make sure your GPU is active and being fully utilized, this is particularly important for UHD sources due to the large sizes involved.

Comment

Name:	Hardware Info 2020-06-19 - CPU.png
Views:	1071
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	382956 Click image for larger version

Name:	Hardware Info 2020-06-19 - VIDEO.png
Views:	1001
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	382957
                      Didn't realize I was this far out of date with my hardware. What do I need to do to correct this? New Motherboard / Processor or New Video Card?

Comment

Originally posted by rwjacobs View Post

Name:	Hardware Info 2020-06-19 - CPU.png
Views:	1071
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	382956 Click image for larger version

Name:	Hardware Info 2020-06-19 - VIDEO.png
Views:	1001
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	382957
                        Didn't realize I was this far out of date with my hardware. What do I need to do to correct this? New Motherboard / Processor or New Video Card?
                        have you tried checking for a driver update for your computers graphics card ??
                        go into common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button
                        in the general settings area, restart dvdfab, and retry copying your disc again.

Comment

Working...
                        X