Error Readings Ace Attorney Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Readings Ace Attorney Season 2

Hi, I have problems with my brand new discs of Ace Attorney Season 2 Part 2 (I'll get Part 1 in a few days, but I think will have the same problem), Disc 1 has no problems to analyze, then I click to start copy BD50, goes well until 12% of the work then stops and appears a message error saying Error Readings, I click on retry and keeps appearing that error so I couldn't go forward, I tried several times. In Disc 2 I put the disc, starts to analyze, connect to the cloud and then error readings (I can't even see this disc as a task) I hope someone can help me.

Disc 1 log attached.
    Attached Files

The log shows read errors also, the developers will need to check it. There may be nothing wrong with the disc, it could be unsupported copy protection.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      The log shows read errors also, the developers will need to check it. There may be nothing wrong with the disc, it could be unsupported copy protection.
      So there will not be a solution in short time, right?

Comment

I don't know if this will help, is the Disc 1 Info.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blastedsteel View Post

So there will not be a solution in short time, right?
          Not necessarily, some protections can be removed on a back office basis (no update required) very quickly. It should not matter if you own the disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't know if this will help, is the Disc 1 Info.
            Thanks, the developers may request that you upload some files from the disc, they will request that here if needed.

Comment

Ok I'll wait, thanks

Comment

Just Received Part 1, doesn't read both discs, practically only Part 2 Disc 1 can be "read" for moments

Comment

Just Received Part 1, doesn't read both discs, practically only Part 2 Disc 1 can be "read" for moments
                  Please open the original movie disc in Windows Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Please check PM for FTP info. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please open the original movie disc in Windows Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Please check PM for FTP info. Thanks.
                    Sent!

Comment

UPDATE: I could copy Disc 1 Part 1 and Disc 1 Part 2 without problems, but Disc 2 Part 1 and Disc 2 Part 2 are having error readings

Comment

Working...
                      X