Region Code Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region Code Removal

Although I have been a user of DVDFab since Version 2, I was always assured that the product will remove the region code during copy. Does that still hold true for Blu-ray copy? I just tried to make a back up of a Region Code B blu-ray and it does not play on my blu-ray player. It works fine, as does the original, on my computer. Please help?

Yes, DVDFab output as always is "all region" for DVD, BD and UHD content. Does the BD player display any sort of error message? The disc may have been burned at too high a speed, try another copy but burn at 2X. If it still does not work, attach the DVDFab internal log session and the burn log for this disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

Comment

By the way, how do I set the burn speed to 2x?

Comment

Originally posted by tspande View Post
          By the way, how do I set the burn speed to 2x?
          click common settings - Drives - Blu-ray write

Comment

Thanks so much. I'll give it a try!

Comment

Well, unfortunately, that didn't work. I'm not sure what's preventing the disk from playing. Any thoughts from anyone?

Comment

Analyze the discs that won’t play using the BDInfo tool in DVDFab and attach the text file output to a post. The log files would also be helpful.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, here's the BDInfo scan file. Not sure where or which log files you need. Thanks for your help!
                  Attached Files

Comment

might try checking for any firmware updates for your Blu-ray player

Comment

Just checked, the Blu-ray player has the latest and greatest firmware. Since I can't really determine the cause for the disc(s) not playing, I have chosen a very circuitous route. First, I ripped the original Blu-rays. Then, using a very good video editor, I recoded the files, with new menus, to Blu-ray discs. Clumsy and time consuming but it does work!

Comment

Working...
                      X