Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Starfighter & Silent Running (Arrow Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Starfighter & Silent Running (Arrow Video)

Both of these are the new Arrow Video releases (US). And they both crash Fab during the initial scan (log attached).
    Attached Files

All,
    Please do not zip logs, that adds an extra step for the staff and slows the response to your problem and should not be necessary for a normal log. If you get the “too large” message when uploading, you need to flush the log folder by deleting it. DVDFab will make a new one on the next restart. Re: Last Starfighter, we have the disc and will be testing it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Update: After posting, I was having trouble w/ other discs. But later that day, I retried the titular & others, again, and they worked. Problem seemed to be Fab being unable to connect to the "Cloud Server" during the initial scans. Why does it need to do this, in the first place?

As for zipping the logs, I had done so, several times before & no one said a thing. But I'll refrain, in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X