Can't Copy BD "The Big Trail"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Copy BD "The Big Trail"

Haven't gotten any response to original thread, so I am going to try a new one...

I am unable to maker a back up copy of the blu ray "The Big Trail" (1930). During the analysis, I get a pop up window that says "This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now".

I first reported this problem a little over a year ago and submitted logs and data as requested. Still, I am unable to back up this disk.

Any chance of this being supported in the future? If so, please let me know how much longer before it will be supported. If it will not be supported, please let me know that as well.

It will be supported, not sure of the reason for the delay. Please let the latest version of DVDFab scan the disc and attach the internal log that it generates.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Log FIles sent.

ID: 11176223

Comment

Working...
      X