Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Java Protections for Blu ray Discs

Hi,
    I am running into issues with Full Disc copy for the below BLu rays due to New Java Protections
    1. Hunter Killer
    2. Midway
    3. Anna
    4. Dawn Of the Planet Of The Apes
    5. John Wick 3

I had no trouble with Midway, can’t remember the others. Please attach the DVDFab internal log session for each of the discs (including Midway). Instructions for the logs can be found here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...532#post263532

Since you have so much information to supply, it may be better to use the Feedback button in DVDFab Settings, but be sure to post the Feedback ID number in this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Anonlee View Post
      Hi,
      I am running into issues with Full Disc copy for the below BLu rays due to New Java Protections
      1. Hunter Killer
      2. Midway
      3. Anna
      4. Dawn Of the Planet Of The Apes
      5. John Wick 3
      It's fixed, please try again. If still have the same Java issue, please post the dvdfab_internal log file as singals suggested, thanks.

Comment

Having issues with New Java Protections for The Hunger Games, Hunger Games :Mocking Jay Part 1, Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2,,

Comment

Having issues with New Java Protections for The Hunger Games, Hunger Games :Mocking Jay Part 1, Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2,,
          Please attach the dvdfab_internal log file, thanks.

Comment

log attached
            Attached Files

Comment

log attached
              File received, I have passed it to the developer, please wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X