Clown 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clown 3D

Hi, the Rip of BluRay Clown 3D (german version) has a Menu with two final options "play 2d" or "play 3d". Both lead to a copy right message and than back to the menu. Same result when playing the image on the Fab HW Player or just PowerDVD. It is a copy protection that detects something a playback time. The problem should have been solved many years ago, not the newest disk. Shall I provide any files for you to debug?

Please post the dvdfab_internal log file and then zip all the files in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, upload the zipped file to our FTP for checking the issue, thanks.

Comment

Just to keep everybody here up to date. Files have been transmitted and are being reviewed by the fab team at the moment. Stay tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by Svens View Post
        Just to keep everybody here up to date. Files have been transmitted and are being reviewed by the fab team at the moment. Stay tuned...
        We received your file. Please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Can we have an update on the issue with Clown 3D?

Comment

Sadly I have to inform other customers, that fab has abandoned the work on Clown 3D even I have supplied all the files for debuging. I was promised several times that the team would look into it. They did not respond to the issue in any way. I have the original disk of course, but I cannot backup or use the fab movie player that I also bought. Very disappointing!

Comment

It is not up to you to inform anyone of anything. You have had two responses from the DVDFab Staff, the problem will be fixed as time allows. Have some patience.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nice apology - not. Is that the way a paying customer is treated here? Good to know. You should know that Mona didn't hear back from the team as well and entered the issue a second time. Again there is no response and to time frame or hint, if the problem will be addressed. You should have informed yourself about these facts before assaulting me here and stating falsehoods. I can show you my very good and professional conversation with Mona - so I can prove every litte bit that I state here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Svens View Post
                  Hi, the Rip of BluRay Clown 3D (german version) has a Menu with two final options "play 2d" or "play 3d". Both lead to a copy right message and than back to the menu. Same result when playing the image on the Fab HW Player or just PowerDVD. It is a copy protection that detects something a playback time. The problem should have been solved many years ago, not the newest disk. Shall I provide any files for you to debug?
                  Hi Svens, please zip all the .m2ts files that are less than 1GB and then upload it to our FTP, thank you.

Comment

done

Comment

It's been fixed, please kindly update to have a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hi copyprotection is removed but 3D version is not running when selected. 2D version runs whatever you select from the menu. 3D version is unavailable. I can upload the whole image if that helps.

Comment

So, what ist the status?

Comment

What player did you use for playback, did you enable 3D mode?
                            You can use DVDFab Copy - Clone mode, keep copy protection to create a Piso file and send it to us for checking it out.

Comment

Working...
                            X