X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound out of sync

hi,
    i wonder if any could help me .
    i have ripped a blu ray movie and have copied the stream over to my popcorn hour media player and the sound is out of sync, where have i gone wrong

You chose the wrong forum. I will move your thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please supply more information as Described in the Help Us Help You post located in this forum, i.e. what version number did you use, what copy mode (Blu-ray to Blu-ray or Blu-ray to mobile, etc.)
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi
        i am using v6.2.1.8 have ripped a blu ray movie 'main movie' to my 'C' drive and removed subpicture and unwanted audio via the check boxes i want to use the m2ts stream to play on my popcorn hour media player (as it wont play blu ray iso) and the sound is out of sync.
        using win 7 core i5 ati 4870. sorry i am new to this ,hope this is enough info
        where has my thread been moved to (sorry for being dumb)
        Last edited by ANDY402; 03-11-2010, 01:46 PM. Reason: add text

Comment

What ripping mode did you use Full Disc or Main Movie? If Main Movie, what output size did you select (ex. BD50, BD25)?

Comment

hi
            i used main movie and an output of bd9 720p

Comment

and when playing it back did you select the matching setup for audio ?

ie if you ripped the movie with the PCM track. Did you enable PCM when playing back in software like powerdvd ?

If not this can cause the audio to be out of sync.

Comment

i use totalmedia for playback on pc and i'll have to look at the popcorn hour setting, thanks for this i will look into it
                cheers
                andy

Comment

Unfortunately this has made no difference.
                  i am using ac3 5.1 normal from the audio options in dvd fab and set the popcorn hour and total media to 5.1 ,with still the same problem
                  andy

Comment

Since you are trying to playback on a media player rather than make a disc, how about you try Blu-Ray to Mobile. The MKV profiles seem to work fine with the PCH. I'd try MKV remux to start.

Comment

MKV remux ,sorry i am not familiar with the term remux?
                      and i don't seem to have the option of blu ray to mobile, sorry all this is new to me
                      forgive me
                      please
                      andy

Comment

MKV Remux is an option in Blu-Ray to Mobile. It simply takes the video and audio of your choice and repackages them in an MKV container.

Comment

HI
                          i think i have found a problem, if i use a ISO bd50 file the movie plays fine,but when Compressed to ISO BD-25/BD-9/BD-5 the sound is out of sync

Comment

Working...
                          X