Creation scenes/chapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation scenes/chapters

How can I create/add scenes/chapters in the menu ?
    I don't find the function.

Thanks

You can’t in the Copy module (which is where you posted). You can take chapters or a range of chapters out however. Is this what you meant?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You can’t in the Copy module (which is where you posted). You can take chapters or a range of chapters out however. Is this what you meant?
      Oh sorry, worng thread. I mean in Blu-Ray Creator.

Comment

That is a different thing altogether. I will move your thread later. If you want to re-author some videos, take a look at DVDFab Video Converter and Video Converter Pro, you can find an overview, tech specs and a guide on this page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/video-converter-pro.htm On the Fab website. From your description of your tasks, Converter or Pro would be better suited than Creator. There is also a simple editor in DVDFab Toolkit.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for information. But I want to create a bluray disc and meantime create scenes/chapters on the disc menu. Others programs (for windows) let me create many scenes/chapters meanwhile.

Comment

I do not use Creator often but at one time it would allow menu buttons for scenes or chapters for DVD, I believe this ability has also been added for Blu-ray Creator as well. I will find the info for you and link it here.

Comment

Thanks,
              I just installed it and can't find the function to add scenes or chapters

Comment

After loading the files into DVDFab Creator and setting up the Main Menu, click the right arrow (>) just below it, that will take you to the page where the buttons for each scene or chapter are located. They will already be populated with still captures is the scenes.

Comment

I already knew what you wrote to me, I'm asking HOW TO CREATE MORE CHAPTERS OR SCENES! I know very well how to view the chapters section but the program does not allow you to create other chapters, it only inserts a single one and that's it
                  Hello. I can't do what you suggested me because now, after an update of iOS DVDFab crashes ! I have the last version 12.2.7, and if I can't use it I ask for a refund !

Comment

Originally posted by ange View Post
                    I can't do what you suggested me because now, after an update of iOS DVDFab crashes ! I have the last version 12.2.7 !
                    Hi, what is your current iOS version? Please post the DVDFab log files too, thanks.

Comment

My iOS version is10.15.7 (19H1030). It crashes only when I use "modify video" in conversion section.

Comment

I have emailed the log files but no answer!

Comment

Working...
                        X