Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been experiencing the same thing. Blu Rays made in DVDFab 7 will not play in my Samsung or Magnavox standalone players. When I remake the Blu Rays using version 6 thay are just fine. Glad to hear that a fix is coming. Until then I'll stick with #6.

K

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
      hi,

The unplayable problem in Samsung player has been fixed, please wait next beta version to test it.

thanks.
      release it please.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I am having the same problem with 7.0.2.0 with 2 movies. When backing up New Moon and Up in the Air, they will not play at all in my Panasonic BMP-60 and will play in the PS3 but barely. When using 6.2.1.8 I get perfect movie only copies that play in all my players. I have 2 BD writers, an LG and a new Pioneer 205. I have tried both with the same results. The disks made with V7 do play back on the PC.
        Will the new 7.0.2.5 solve this problem?
        Last edited by stansher; 03-21-2010, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stansher View Post
          I am having the same problem with 7.0.2.0 with 2 movies. When backing up New Moon and Up in the Air, they will not play at all in my Panasonic BMP-60 and will play in the PS3 but barely. When using 6.2.1.8 I get perfect movie only copies that play in all my players. I have 2 BD writers, an LG and a new Pioneer 205. I have tried both with the same results. The disks made with V7 do play back on the PC.
          Will the new 7.0.2.5 solve this problem?
          i am sticking with version 6 until they get a new version that will compresses an entire bluray, not just the main movie. there are just too many issues with version 7 that werent there with version 6...nobody seems to have a problem playing version 6 blurays in any player, but all kinds of people are having problems with version 7..including me in my pioneer bd-51...and making very expensive coasters because of it...and dont forget the watermark...what i dont understand is, if it isnt broke, then why fix it?

Comment

Definitely something different. My LG BD390 has problems with every BD style disk I've tried from V7. Just re-did a BD9 1080 of "Hurt Locker" and the V6 version worked where the V7 version just gave me an error.
            Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (Stock)
            Gigabyte EP45-UD3P w/ FD Bios
            4MB G.Skill PC2-6400
            nVidia GeForce GT 240

Comment

hi,

still have problem in 7.0.2.5 ? we have test it in Samsung Player, which play is no problem, because we have not LG player, so please try it and tell our result.

thanks

Comment

Thanks Ting. I am sorry, I haven't had time to test in Samsung player yet! I will let you know later this week. Thanks again!

Comment

Please use v7.0.2.6 for the BD-9 test.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well as the first test, I made a BD25 with 7.0.2.6. All seems to work okay with New Moon. Next up a BD9.
                    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (Stock)
                    Gigabyte EP45-UD3P w/ FD Bios
                    4MB G.Skill PC2-6400
                    nVidia GeForce GT 240

Comment

TEST WAS SUCCESSFUL.

Version 7-27 (beta) can produce disks that are playable in the Samsung standalone player. Thanks!

(test movie was The Aviator)

Comment

quick tip to save you compress time: if you re-process the disks your burnt with the beta version that did not work in your samsung standalone player with the new fab beta version, it will work afterwards!

(or use the new official release)

Comment

Working...
                        X