This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7026 beta

do i need to install 7026 beta? because i have version 7025 beta installed and it works perfect with no problems at all. works with new moon and got a perfect backup. so my question is do i really need to install 7026 beta?

No, not if you have no problems.

Comment

the only thing that was fixed for the 7.0.2.6 is the source not being seen and the Blu-ray player compatibility problem some users was having. If it works for you I would wait for a release that fixes more issues before updating

Comment

Blu-ray to Blu-ray:
        New: Improved BD9/BD5 and standalone Blu-ray player compatibility
        Anyone know exactly what has changed? I've posted in quite a few other threads (mine and others) that my LG BD390 is having all sorts of problems with Fab disks (BD5, BD9 & BD25). Recently got a driver (not firmware) update from another user over at AVS Forum and now my BD5 & BD9 burns from V6 seem to play fine, but no such luck with my V7 Beta burns in any format. Tired of making coasters, but worth it in the long run if we can get this problem sorted out.

I'll give the 7.0.2.6 Beta a try for sure, but any help as to what "compatibiliy" fixes are included would sure be nice!
        Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (Stock)
        Gigabyte EP45-UD3P w/ FD Bios
        4MB G.Skill PC2-6400
        nVidia GeForce GT 240

Comment

Please post in the correct sub-forum. This thread will be moved.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well I installed 7026 and lost my registration information. I was able to upgrade to other version with no trouble. Do I try to reinstall the info?

Wonder why I even have to this time. I have discovered I am unable to even enter my info. When I do the copy, it only copies part of the key and there is no way to enter the rest as it is shown. Trying to double click the attched key doesn't work either.

Any one have any ideas on what I need to do. An answer before Aprill 22nd would be nice.
            Last edited by dragun; 03-23-2010, 02:21 PM. Reason: Added more information

Comment

Originally posted by dragun View Post
              Well I installed 7026 and lost my registration information. I was able to upgrade to other version with no trouble. Do I try to reinstall the info?

Wonder why I even have to this time. I have discovered I am unable to even enter my info. When I do the copy, it only copies part of the key and there is no way to enter the rest as it is shown. Trying to double click the attched key doesn't work either.

Any one have any ideas on what I need to do. An answer before Aprill 22nd would be nice.
              Wait for the next update, I also have the same problem and a few others, nothing you can do at the moment (I went thru all the tricks in GregiBoys post also). I received word that it is being looked into and should be fixed by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by W&B View Post
                Wait for the next update, I also have the same problem and a few others, nothing you can do at the moment (I went thru all the tricks in GregiBoys post also). I received word that it is being looked into and should be fixed by tomorrow.
                I finally right clicked the icon on my desktop, ran as administrator, and did the copy and paste, and it worked for me. It still doesn't show the right registration code, but at least it now says it never expires like it should.

Comment

Working...
                X