How much do I really lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do I really lose

How much do I really lose, ripping Star Trek 37GB’s to a 25 GB disk. Would I still get the visual’s?

Also on a separate note, I have a valid lic key, but the first month of use is a trial, how do I remove the DVDFab.com logo form the top of the frame?

Originally posted by WhatISaw View Post
    How much do I really lose, ripping Star Trek 37GB’s to a 25 GB disk. Would I still get the visual’s?
    Only way to know for sure is test it and it will vary from the BD player, TV and the person who is watching it.

Also on a separate note, I have a valid lic key, but the first month of use is a trial, how do I remove the DVDFab.com logo form the top of the frame?
    You have a valid key but haven't registered the program?

Comment

If you have purchased the option and registered your new key the logo will not be present.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

but the previous BDs you have done before buying DVDFab that have the logo will have to be done all over if you want to get rid of the logo(watermark)

Comment

Working...
        X