Just Backed Up Avatar BR Main Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Backed Up Avatar BR Main Movie

Just backed up Avatar BR main movie! Got one phat 41GB m2ts file.
    I'm in USA and backed up my new north american disk purchased at Costco.
    FYI.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

why not tell us how?

Comment

i tried cloneing mine with 7.0.4.0... file went to my hard drive but when i put in a 50gb tdk bd-r it said it was only single layer and it said it needed dl media to write.. i dont know how to tell i bought these tdk 50 gb off ebay and the specs said there dual layer.. i cloned the dark knight with one..

Comment

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
        why not tell us how?
        The thread title says with v7.0.4.0.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

apparently theres 50% chance you can backup avatar now or wait a few days (depending on the disc you got) and the other will be fixed as well according to feng.

Comment

I'm sure we will add support for another 1/2 US Avatar today.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Main Movie

I must have performed my backup shortly after Fengtao and his team updated the BD+ removal on the backend.

AMD Phenom II X4 3.2Ghz | Radeon HD 4670 | Win7 Pro x64 | 8 GB | Synology DS211j 5TB | Wired GbE | 2x WDTV Live + |

Comment

Yeah, that's the good point that you don't need update software
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X