Problems blu-ray to bd 5/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems blu-ray to bd 5/9

Hi, im new to the forum but been using dvdfab for over 2 years, with more or less no problems.
    recently ive been having problems going from blu-ray to bd 5 or 9 with the picture being 'jerky' when played in my blu ray player, but its only on certain discs
    Perfect Gateway
    Paranormal Activity
    Harry Brown

DVDFAB goes through the process the only time i am aware of the problem is 3 hours later when i try it in my blu ray player.
    ive tried old versions and new ones inc the beta version all produce the same results
    ive tried changing numorous settings with no luck, i seem to be going through discs like there is no tomorrow any help would be welcomed thanks

I dont know what to tell you but use DVD-RWs and if you go blu use RE's that way you wont go through media like theres no tomorrow I learned this the hard way after making 25gb costers.
    Lancool K-56 case.
    OCZ 700watt PSU.
    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
    WD 2TB.
    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Sorry I don't have any of those titles to try. I just did It's Complicated to BD9/1080 today and it played back perfectly on my Sony standalone.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ive done gi joe, the boat that rocked, gamer, zombieland, moon and surrogates with no problem, it just seems to be the latest releases is there a new protection, if i backup onto blu ray disc there is no jerkyness at all only onto bd 5 or bd 9

Comment

Working...
        X