Getting water mark on dvd9 compression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting water mark on dvd9 compression

Just curious about the the water mark on my dvd9 test for the new beta. I also like to add I had it as well on 7.0.5.1. Is it like this on the betas now? I mean I tried the early ones without the watermark. Would hate to keep testing it with the watermark. I produced a good dvd9 and I would have like to keep it.(except for the water mark)

I did install as admin. I ran as admin. So..... What next?

Cheers!

If you are registered for the Blu-ray to Blu-ray option, you should not see it. If it shows as "Trial User" in ?->About, it is in trial mode and will have the watermark. I did a BD-9/1080 yesterday with v7.0.5.2 and no watermark.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hmmm strange then. I am a registered user for blu ray to blu ray. Do I have to register the beta as well?

Ty for fast response.

Comment

Okay may have figured it out why. I made a new install folder for the betas.( Called Fab betas) I did this cause for some reason it installed over the 7.0.4.0. I like to keep all versions that I can since register to compare and use to problem solve. I myself like to test the bd9 compressions with cuda without cuda to verify speed/quality.

I figuring this may be my problem.

Anyway cheers!

P.S. I never turn the reg screen off So i see it when it open every time and it says Bluray to Bluray expires march 6 2012 and my license number and name. So does mean anything as far a registered or do i have to get a new reg code?
        Last edited by directeeccks; 05-07-2010, 03:59 AM.

Comment

You may be better served just to keep the installers. My best configuration for BD-9/1080 turned out to be Software decode, CUDA+Software Encode. CPU use dropped to about 5% and speed
          went from 5MB/s to just over 7. (i7-820QM/Nvidia GT-230M). The video quality is amazing. The original disc was VC-1.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            You may be better served just to keep the installers. My best configuration for BD-9/1080 turned out to be Software decode, CUDA+Software Encode. CPU use dropped to about 5% and speed
            went from 5MB/s to just over 7. (i7-820QM/Nvidia GT-230M). The video quality is amazing. The original disc was VC-1.
            Alright I will set it up like that. Never tried the software decode/cuda+encode. I have never been over 3mb/s ever but i have a quad core intel 2.33 ghz and a geforce 120m weaksauce.LMAO The 120 though has almost 2g of ram and has 2 more in shared according to my specs. I think that may be why it does so well as far as encodes. Without it I always sit on about 2mb/s and with it like 2.55mb/s.

Anyway just did a new encode just a small file on the new beta(reinstalled it to default folder.) and it still has the water mark. In the about it does not say trial says enabled expires march 6 2012 on the blu ray to blu ray and my name while all the other modes say trial. SO any clue as to why i still have a water mark.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X