This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trial version and css protection

Before I buy DVDfab I would like to see if it does what I need. Is there a trial version available with CSS ? The trial version I am using says not with CSS in this version.

My question refers to blu ray to blu ray

Comment

Yes there is. Download the latest version 7.0.6.2 from the links in the main page of this forum.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I've created several copies of movies using my trial version. I've saved some of these 'Main Movies' in folders. As trial versions, these copies have the dvdfab.net logo within the movies I've created. Once I purchase the software, can I just use the function 'write data' of these saved movies, and logo will be removed? Or do I need to run the whole process again to remove the logos? Thanks!

Comment

The logo is there permanently I believe, sorry. It is embedded in the video. The registered version of course will have no logo in the output.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X