X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subtitles allways on

Hi,

first thank you for the great update with the force subtitles. I realized now, when playing the backup, subtitles are allways an. If I disable them, forced works also well. Anyone same issue?

You may have done the rip with the defaul arrow turned on for that stream. In that case all would play unless disabled, then only the forced. I have the BD and DVD of this but have not made a complete backup of either one. Will try it and report back.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can confirm same issue, at least with Avatar, played back with PDVD10. I have alerted Team Beijing; it would be helpful if others could confirm with different content.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Lord-D,

Please re-download 7062 and try again to see the result.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Subtitles always on

Just Ripped main Movie only: "The Fifth Element". I did not activete the check mark left to the subtitles, yet, the ripped movie brings subtitles on by default.
          Using DVDFAB 7.0.6.2

Comment

Another one:
            Just Ripped main Movie only: "Crazy Heart". I did not activete the check mark left to the subtitles, yet, the ripped movie brings subtitles on by default.
            Using DVDFAB 7.0.6.2

Comment

Are you at least able to turn them off when the movie plays?

Comment

Scorpiony
                Did you re-download and install v7.0.6.2 as Fengtao suggested?

Comment

I just did and it seems to work fine, I tried one movie only. I 'll check few more tomorrow

Comment

Ripped Fast And Furious main movie and I get subtitles for bascially everything. I dont think this forced subtitle deal was such a great Idea. First time I have a complaint about this program.
                    Lancool K-56 case.
                    OCZ 700watt PSU.
                    MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                    AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                    ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                    16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                    OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                    WD 2TB.
                    EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                    LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

I think they are still fine-tuning the code on this feature. But it will be fixed.

Comment

Hi unknownbluray,

Please read the posts, you need re-download 7062.

Best Regards,
                        Fengtao
                        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

Fengtao,
                          I will do so. When I get the time. its not bothering me too much. I just prefer being abe to select if I wanted subtitles.. I still think its the best program.
                          Lancool K-56 case.
                          OCZ 700watt PSU.
                          MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
                          AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
                          ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
                          16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
                          OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
                          WD 2TB.
                          EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
                          LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X