This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7066 Official is really 7065 Beta?

I download and installed 7066 official and noticed it's really 7065 beta. Is this right or did I do something wrong? I installed it twice, i actually thought I didnt do it the first time but sure enough when i checked the version it still said 7065. By the way AVATAR still does not give me forced subtitle.

Redownload the setup and it will tell 7.0.6.6 in program.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Ok, here is what I did. I had to uninstall 7065 and then install 7066, now it reads 7066. When I installed it over previous version it did not take for some reason. All is ok now.

Comment

Empty your Prefetch folder (or turn it off).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Empty your Prefetch folder (or turn it off).
          This appears to be a folder in c:\windows what exactly does it do?

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
            Ok, here is what I did. I had to uninstall 7065 and then install 7066, now it reads 7066. When I installed it over previous version it did not take for some reason. All is ok now.
            The reason for the "wrong" version number + some other things was that Fengtao relesed it with the "wrong" version number and then uploaded a correct version. It has nothing to do with your computer playing games with you.

Comment

Yes, we forgot to change the version number, and we uploaded an updated version in 1 hour, but you guys are faster
              DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
              http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
              X