This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analyzing taking 3 hours

Can some please help? When backing up my Blu-rays it takes about 3 hours to analyze main movie and then fails to burn with no error code. It did this on Transormers 2 and Die Hard 2. when I try to back up one I have on the puter already using Image writer it starts saying failed to write sector. I have burned Blu-rays b4 just can't figure this out and starting to get a major head ache. I backed up 2012 main movie on a BD-RE to test it, it worked fine. Then I tried to burn my back upthat was on my puter and it worked except for some reason I got the director's coments and can't shut them off. I would appreciate any input. Been a life time member for 5 years and this is the first time I've posted a question.

Please attach all the log files to your next post. We cannot help you without this information. The location of the files varies with your PC setup and OS, but you can just use windows search function to find them. Search for the file dvdfab_internal.log and attach it and any other files that are in the same folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have Vista and did a search for that and it never found it! I just recently had a company clean my puter and they found over 1,000 threats and wiped out all temp files. should I uninstall and then re-install and if i do can i just install the newest version and use my 6 key to activate?

Comment

Originally posted by cripmangap View Post
        I just recently had a company clean my puter and they found over 1,000 threats and wiped out all temp files.
        Goodness!
        Id buy a new HDD, or simply reformat your current HDD and re-install your OS. (with all your important stuff backed up beforehand)

What kind of virus protection are you using? PM me if you're interested in a list of some good free malware, adware, anti-virus etc software (since discussion pertaining to other software is not looked upon highly on this site.) Everyone should have at least some basic protection from harmful PC activities.

Comment

Working...
        X