This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error=1010 Please advise

Trying to burn Blu-Ray disc with v7070 and receiving the following error.

14:48:33: Analyzing started
    14:48:33: Analyzing completed successfully
    14:48:33: Copy process started
    14:48:33: No compression needed
    14:48:33: Video reencode bitrate (10588 kbps)
    14:48:33: Source( 00422.m2ts )
    14:48:33: CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
    14:48:34: CUDA GPU acceleration for video encoding enabled
    14:48:41: Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 0 filter(type8:id3), info = 711 1 err: 300,)

Running Windows 7 Professional x64
    Burning to BD25. Have allowed regular compression and also checked Remove HD Audio option. Neither had any effect... interesting that at the very beginning DVDFab indicates that the media is double-layer and that the output only requires single layer (even though the blank blu-ray disc is actually BD25, not BD50). I'm using Verbatim Blu-ray discs. Works fine with regular DVDs.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg
    Attached Files

Originally posted by gwillstx View Post
    14:48:41: Task_1 failed! Error=1010(504.00 0 filter(type8:id3), info = 711 1 err: 300,)
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Greg
    Greg, first suggestion is to post internal log and burning log (ImgBurn log if you using it). These logs are needed for troubleshooting your error.
    However, shooting in a dark here, your error most likely is a result of misreading media and improper drive/media relation. Usually it happened when drive firmware is outdated and poorly supported newer media. I would suggest to update your driver/firmware regardless of results of troubleshooting.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

IPopov50,

Thank you for the reply. Interestingly enough, I attempted to read a movie from the hard drive and write it back to another folder on the hard drive with compression. It failed with the same error and no Blu-ray drive involved, so I don't think it's a Blu-ray drive problem (which is good because there aren't any firmware updates for my LG BH10LS30 because it's a pretty new drive).

Attached is the dvdfab_internal.log file. Let me know if you have any ideas. I'm not sure what the error in the log file means, but if it is complaining about disk space (remember I was writing to the hard drive), I have about 1.5TB of free space.

Thanks,
      Greg
      Attached Files

Comment

OK. Turn GPU Acceleration off and try exactly same thing (HDD to HDD) again. In case you don't know how to turn GPU Acceleration off, its in Settings -> A/V Codec -> set all drop-downs to "software". Restart DVDFab
        I'm waiting for result

IPopov50,

Thank you for the reply. Interestingly enough, I attempted to read a movie from the hard drive and write it back to another folder on the hard drive with compression. It failed with the same error and no Blu-ray drive involved, so I don't think it's a Blu-ray drive problem (which is good because there aren't any firmware updates for my LG BH10LS30 because it's a pretty new drive).

Attached is the dvdfab_internal.log file. Let me know if you have any ideas. I'm not sure what the error in the log file means, but if it is complaining about disk space (remember I was writing to the hard drive), I have about 1.5TB of free space.

Thanks,
        Greg
        Last edited by IPopov50; 06-10-2010, 04:44 PM. Reason: clarification
        sigpic

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Also, please clarify that you got this same error when processing MPEG-2 to MPEG-2 (one of the DVD to DVD modes).
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
            OK. Turn GPU Acceleration off and try exactly same thing (HDD to HDD) again. In case you don't know how to turn GPU Acceleration off, its in Settings -> A/V Codec -> set all drop-downs to "software". Restart DVDFab
            I'm waiting for result
            Thanks! Looks like that worked - it's writing to the hard drive folder and has gotten farther than it ever did before, so it looks like that was it. Is the NVidia GTX-470 card causing a problem?

Comment

Damn, every time I'm telling myself to request full information.... and here we go again... Sorry, it's my fault, I should of ask from beginning - we would of solve it yesterday...
              Yes, its GTX470 card. This card is too good for DVDFab. Here's what you can do while waiting for developers to fix the script for this card. You can "downgrade" your card by going to nVIDIA Control Panel, turn off PhysX and set card to run as single-GPU. For most of the people it works. If it wouldn't work for you.... well just sit tight and wait for devs

//Added
              Don't forget to turn it back on for gaming

Thanks! Looks like that worked - it's writing to the hard drive folder and has gotten farther than it ever did before, so it looks like that was it. Is the NVidia GTX-470 card causing a problem?
              Last edited by IPopov50; 06-10-2010, 05:03 PM. Reason: Added content
              sigpic

Comment

Hi gwillstx,

Please reinstall nVidia display driver to see the result.

Best Regards,
                Fengtao
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X