This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, UI totally screwed up!

I am backing up Ghostbusters. The sound stream selection list is empty (after I clicked on it once), the disk size list (the one that lists BD50/BD25 etc.) at the bottom is totally empty. Once I click next to do main movie only, all the progress numbers are all over the form (the progress bar with the MB/s and percent appears on top of the Title Start/End button). Wow.

I'm second. Same here. My adaptive strategy is this, I'm making all selections on "screwed up" UI, then restarting Fab. It opens with my settings on closing and works fine.... waiting for an update.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Yeah, LOL. Pretty funny strategy. I did the same thing. Amazing how resourceful we get with time.

(I also write software for a living)

WOW, check this out:

Re-opening the main movie folder from the hard drive fixes everything. I can now select which audio stream I want (to remove in this case) and the UI is all fine on the progress screen. WEIRD.
      Last edited by Bendit; 06-10-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I am wrong. Doesn't matter if I un-select audio streams when re-opening the image. This version is totally screwed up. How can they release this!?

Comment

also, I find it weird that Ghostbusters "main movie only" is 28.7 gigs. Something seems fishy. That's with version 7067 too (I reverted and at least the UI works).

Comment

Dear all,

Could you please upload a screen shot for the problem? Thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I do not see this, in fact 7070 corrected a goofy GUI problem I had with 7069.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                I do not see this, in fact 7070 corrected a goofy GUI problem I had with 7069.
                same here 7070 is all good for me no issues.
                Windows 7 64bit ultimate
                CPU: i7 4770K @4.5 vcore@1.28v temps 27c/67c
                RAM: 16GB DDR3 @2133
                GPU: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB
                SSD: 2 X 60GB OCZ vertex 3 RAID 0 (boot drive)
                HHD: 1 TB WD BLK (storage and back up)
                PSU: 760W ,Fans 1x200mm and 2x120mm

Comment

good for me to

Comment

I will post a screen shot next time it happens. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X