This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Forwarding & Rewinding

Is anyone else having issues with fast forwarding and rewinding. I compress the full disc bd50 to bd25 and write the iso to my hard drive. I then write the iso to the disc using LG Bluray burner. It has the latest firmware updates, and i use Sony Bluray discs which are compatible with my burner. Whenever i put my disc into my PS3 to play, when i push fast forward or rewind the picture freezes and then i push play to come out of fast forward and rewind and the picture is still frozen

Please Help. Thanks.

I think others have posted about this with the PS3. Try the forum search tool and see if anything turn up.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have this with one movie on PowerDVD 10, PS3, and MPC. skipping to next or last chapter gets the movie going again for me.

Comment

ya i have this issue. you cant ff more than 1.5x or it loses the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncfanatic09 View Post
          Is anyone else having issues with fast forwarding and rewinding. I compress the full disc bd50 to bd25 and write the iso to my hard drive. I then write the iso to the disc using LG Bluray burner. It has the latest firmware updates, and i use Sony Bluray discs which are compatible with my burner. Whenever i put my disc into my PS3 to play, when i push fast forward or rewind the picture freezes and then i push play to come out of fast forward and rewind and the picture is still frozen

Please Help. Thanks.
          search for this title bluray won't fast firward

i raised this issue and never got a reply after i jumped through all the hoops that were asked for - the thread just died.
          there have been several other posts about this problem ,as well.
          dow

Comment

I found this problem with long movies, over 2 hours. On long movies I use a 50GB disc.
            Last edited by Papajo; 07-01-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X