X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackscreen after ripping...

Hi all,

I've ripped Avatar and G.I. Joe to my hard drive (several times) after a new OS install (Vista Home) on a decent tower computer. It also has a nice video card but checking the resultant video I get a black screen after just a few minutes into the movie. The black screen lasts until the end (no picture or sound).

I've got almost my whole 1TB drive free and it is defragged.
    I've tried 7.0 and 7.8 versions, both have the issue.
    I've tried resizing my page file (200%) and also removing the page file altogether (0MB).

I get the same results every time. The point at which it goes black changes a bit but it's always around the same point, just a few minutes into the movie.

Cany anyone help me figure out what the problem is?

Much appreciated.

What player software are you using to look at the files, and are you playing it as a disc or just playing the m2ts file?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have Power Director and import it into that software package for which all other MT2S files have always worked.

Comment

I also noticed it does it when I create an ISO image.

My computer is a DELL Studio, 6 GB RAM, Dual Core 2.4 GHz. I wouldn't think the computer is the limitation.

Can anyone help? This seems like it'd be a great program if the kinks are worked out.

Comment

Working...
        X