X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exception when getting bdinfo

DVDFab Blu-ray to Blu-ray (7.0.7.0)

I tried to copy BD protected by aacs, but the software did not work. When I inserted the disk, the progress bar vanishes in the midstream.

Following messages are in the log file.

DVDFab 7.0.7.0 (2010/07/14 12:49:27)

0m 00.42s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 00.96s: detected blu-ray
    0m 03.35s: drive E
    0m 03.35s: volume label SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME
    0m 03.35s: detected blu-ray
    0m 03.35s: drive E
    0m 03.35s: volume label SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME
    0m 03.68s: root 3B715A15 SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME_SET:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUM E:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME:SONY_BD_RECORDER_FILE_SE T
    0m 03.90s: aacs 1 bd+ 0
    0m 03.90s: got discinfo
    0m 03.90s: exception when getting bdinfo 1000 100 138 E:\BDMV\index.bdmv

I searched the same error messages, but I could not found the solution.

Please help. Thank you.

Update to the latest released version of DVDFab and try again. If same problem then post all logs located Documents-DVDFab-Log. Link to release below

Comment

The developers can't find your post if it is in the wrong forum. Moving to Blu-ray to Blu-ray.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        The developers can't find your post if it is in the wrong forum. Moving to Blu-ray to Blu-ray.
        I must be blind today as I not notice that

Comment

Thank you for moving this thread.

I tried with the latest version (7.0.8.0), but did not work.

Almost same message is in the log file.

DVDFab 7.0.8.0 (2010/07/16 09:29:16)

0m 00.42s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
          1m 15.53s: detected blu-ray
          1m 15.55s: drive E
          1m 15.55s: volume label SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME
          1m 15.69s: root 3B715366 SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME_SET:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUM E:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME:SONY_BD_RECORDER_FILE_SE T
          1m 16.22s: bdav 0 aacs 1 bd+ 0
          1m 16.22s: got discinfo
          1m 16.22s: exception when getting bdinfo 1000 100 138 E:\BDMV\index.bdmv

Any more information needed?

Thank you.

Comment

jvtr
            What is the name of the movie you are trying to copy as all I see in your logs is 0m 03.68s: root 3B715A15SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME_SET:SONY_BD_RECORD ER_VOLUM E:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME:SONY_BD_RECORDER_FILE_SE T
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              jvtr
              What is the name of the movie you are trying to copy as all I see in your logs is 0m 03.68s: root 3B715A15SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME_SET:SONY_BD_RECORD ER_VOLUM E:SONY_BD_RECORDER_VOLUME:SONY_BD_RECORDER_FILE_SE T
              CBR929
              Wedding movie which was provided by the hotel.
              Is it problem?

Comment

Are you trying to compress or do you just want to burn it to another Blu-ray of same size? You can give ImgBurn a try as it a free burner and as well give DVDFab Passkey a try as they just might work on your wedding video if used together

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  Are you trying to compress or do you just want to burn it to another Blu-ray of same size? You can give ImgBurn a try as it a free burner and as well give DVDFab Passkey a try as they just might work on your wedding video if used together
                  I just want to burn to the same size disk. I tried DVDFab Passkey, but it also did not work (with the same error).

Also trying AnyDVD (not payed), the error occurred.
                  I am afraid that the disk has some problems.
                  I can play the disk with all players here.

Comment

I found the AACS version is 13.
                    Is it available?

Comment

Working...
                    X