X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Task failed error code

Just got this form a BR Rip I already had on my HDD:

12:23:43: You are going to try "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" option.
    12:23:43: Analyzing started
    12:23:43: Analyzing completed successfully
    12:23:43: Copy process started
    12:23:43: Video reencode bitrate (3637 kbps)
    12:23:43: Source( 00001.m2ts )

12:23:43: CUDA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled

12:23:50: Task_1 failed! Error=1000(504.00 0 filter(type2:id1), info = 502.04 7 706 14,
    )
    12:23:51: Process failed!

Any ideas what that error means?

Don't know about the error code, the developers will have to look at it. That is a very low encode bitrate for a Blu-ray (that's even low for a DVD). Are you sure the file structure you started with is OK? Did you make the original rip with DVDFab? If not, try that. Also, post all 3 log files.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Probably has nothing to do with the OP's problem but the last time I got that low an encode rate was from Akira and it had 2 Dolby True HD tracks and a LPCM track that took up around 20GB on the disc and DVDFab encoded the main movie at very low rate to compensate when compressing from Full Disc BD-50 to Full Disc BD-25. Removing the HD audio might improve the re-encode bit rate.

Comment

Working...
      X