This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green Zone

As this is my first post on these forums be gentle with me! Anyway here goes. I am trying to make a copy of Green Zone (UK). It seems to record it ok but there is a lip sync. issue. The lip sync is far enough out that my amp cannot correct it. I have used 7080,and 7082 and the result is the same.
    The original is ok and i have used VSO burning engine,Imgburn etc with the same results.Anyone have any idea what is happening CHEERS

I have now tried another movie Body of Lies and this one is even worse

Comment

Originally posted by charlie View Post
      As this is my first post on these forums be gentle with me! Anyway here goes. I am trying to make a copy of Green Zone (UK). It seems to record it ok but there is a lip sync. issue. The lip sync is far enough out that my amp cannot correct it. I have used 7080,and 7082 and the result is the same.
      The original is ok and i have used VSO burning engine,Imgburn etc with the same results.Anyone have any idea what is happening CHEERS
      charlie,
      I'm very gently asking you to visit this link and present your issue properly:

Otherwise, nobody but you knows what the heck you trying to do.... that's gently...
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

First go and click the link IPopov50 posted on how to properly present issues. If this is a Bluray disc, go to settings>general>A/V Codec and change everything to software. Try again and post results.

Comment

I am watching my BD-9/1080 of Green Zone from the (US) Blu-ray and it is fine. We need more information, as the others have indicated, to be able to help you. DVD? BD? Copy mode?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Will do as requested and report back with results, Thanks for the help Charlie

Comment

Green Zone

Thanks to everyone who replied,especially and0122 whose advice really worked for me. To let you know it was a Blu Ray,main movie mode and if i have any more problems i now know how to report it . Thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X