Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7086 Crashes when analyzing Avatar blu-ray.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7086 Crashes when analyzing Avatar blu-ray.

7086 crashes when analyzing reaches 55 percent with Avatar. I have sent in info files.

Same issue here. gaak: Did you send a crash report? I didn't take the time last night and probably won't have a chance until Thursday...

Comment

Yeah, it's a bug in 7086 Beta

I couldn't even open the disc, just kept crashing.
      I reverted to 7085 Beta...no problem.
      Ripping as I post.

I just alerted Fengtao.
      Either revert like I did or wait for the next version to be released
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

does it crash the second it scans?

Comment

Originally posted by Smabbage View Post
          Same issue here. gaak: Did you send a crash report? I didn't take the time last night and probably won't have a chance until Thursday...
          I did with 7085 and will again with 7086.

Comment

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
            No. It gets to 55 percent then crashes.

Comment

I should add that when I go back to 7082 all is well.

Comment

Same here with 7085 and 7086. The crashing seems to be confined to Avatar. I've tried two or three others that worked fine.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by thisizbrian View Post
                  Yes, it did for me with 7086

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    Same here with 7085 and 7086. The crashing seems to be confined to Avatar. I've tried two or three others that worked fine.
                    Hmmm
                    When I just did a quick revert from 7086 to 7085 (I just installed 7085 over the top), Avatar failed to rip .
                    However, when I uninstalled Fab and did a quick registry clean and then did a fresh install, 7085 worked just fine

Comment

Crashed at around 50% for me, same with 7085.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yay, 7087 fixes the problem!

Comment

The fix is not in the release notes for some reason, but it fixed it on my system too. Thanks, Fengtao.

Comment

You are welcome.

I didn't know if it's fixed or not, so I didn't mention it. Now I know and have added it to the change log.
                            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                            X