Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody having issues with The Wizard of OZ (70th UCE) Blu-ray?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody having issues with The Wizard of OZ (70th UCE) Blu-ray?

I've done both Blu-ray Full Disc and Clone (DVDFab successfully rips disc) - when I load/mount the ISO and use PowerDVD Ultra 9, it starts to play the FBI warning, then Warner Bros. intro, then black. Doesn't load or proceed to playing the movie. Playing off of the retail Blu-ray disc, the black screen is supposed to display a disc spinning (icon) then starts playing the movie.

I'm using DVDFab 6.1.1.5b on Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
    Last edited by aimbuster; 10-17-2009, 12:28 AM.

I just got this set, will try it this weekend if I have time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by aimbuster View Post
      I've done both Blu-ray Full Disc and Clone (DVDFab successfully rips disc) - when I load/mount the ISO and use PowerDVD Ultra 9, it starts to play the FBI warning, then Warner Bros. intro, then black. Doesn't load or proceed to playing the movie. Playing off of the retail Blu-ray disc, the black screen is supposed to display a disc spinning (icon) then starts playing the movie.

I'm using DVDFab 6.1.1.5b on Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
      try burning with ImgBurn.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
        try burning with ImgBurn.
        Burning is the only thing I have not done since I don't have a spare BD50.
        Last edited by aimbuster; 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aimbuster View Post
          Burning is the only thing I have not done since I don't have a spare BD50.
          OK, sorry I guess I didn't understand your question, what are trying to do, playback on your PC only, if that is your objective then I think you are going to have to open the target folder where the BD files are, open the folder / drill down to BDMV / open BDMV / drill down to streams / open that and look for the largest file there,
          then from power DVD ultra9, import that file which will contain the movie in it's entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
            OK, sorry I guess I didn't understand your question, what are trying to do, playback on your PC only, if that is your objective then I think you are going to have to open the target folder where the BD files are, open the folder / drill down to BDMV / open BDMV / drill down to streams / open that and look for the largest file there,
            then from power DVD ultra9, import that file which will contain the movie in it's entirety.
            I know that going to the m2ts directly and playing the movie that way is doable but I'm trying to make the ISO ripped by DVDFab to work/load on Blu-ray software players.

Comment

Sorry, can't be of any help.

Comment

Haali Media splitter, ffdshowtryouts, and media player classic are a beautiful combo when playing m2ts files on the computer. I don't have much time for PowerDVD or the like. Personal preference.

Comment

All,

No one seemed to answer AIMBUSTER's original question... I am running 6.1.2.5, and like AIMBUSTER am getting the same problem. FULL DISK or CLONE both produce a "copy" (in my case, on a BD-RE DL 50gb).

In both cases, I get the FBI warning, then the Warner logo and jingle, but then a blank screen. Nothing further.

When I try to use DVDFAB's "main movie", there are several large files that appear to be the movie, but the preview shows a still frame of Oz and no motion.

Any ideas anyone?

Comment

Update! Beta 6.2.0.0 solves the problem! "Main Movie" works flawlessly.

Comment

I had the same problem initially when I copied it with 6.1.2.5. I noticed that the "main movie" default was not actually the movie but just the opening credit. The main movie selection was several options down on the list. Once I selected the correct item, it copied perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                      X