This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab freezes/crashes and does not load blu-ray discs

Hello - so, in versions 7.0.9.3 and the new beta version, DVDFab will NOT load my blu-ray disc at all. When I click the browse button and click on the drive that it is in to try to open it, the program freezes and I eventually end up having to press ctrl+alt+del to do a force close of the program. If I do not do this and click on anything like the settings button, I crash also. The only thing that I can do is exit the program if that is the first thing to do. Any ideas?

Just one BD? Please provide more info?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

No. Any BD. It was working a few days ago. Now it's not. Tried several different movies, reinstalled the program several times and rebooted the computer.

Comment

Is your internet connection OK? Any other software/OS updates? If it crashes and the crash report box comes up, complete the information and let it send it to the developers. I have not seen any other similar reports in the forum, must be something in your software/hardware environment. Post the log files, including the process log if there is one.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Unfortunately there is no log. It just gets to the point where the program is "Not Responding" and I have to quit DVDFab by pressing ctrl+alt+del and ending the process. The only updates are the periodic ones for Windows 7 which have never been a problem in the past.

Comment

try running DVDFab with the Anti-virus/firewall turned off to see if that fixes problem

Comment

Working...
            X