X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.2.0 crash fest

Anyone having problems?

Some of the betas were pretty good for me, but this one goes down in flames when it starts recompressing.

Have not seen any other reports. Please attach the internal log to a post. And the Event log if one was written.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I think there is a problem. I just bought a WDTV and been playing with it and seeing how it acts with .m2ts files...anyway testing 6120 Main Movie near the end of BD5 compression test Fab crashes. I reverted back to the last beta 6115 that I had tested with success every time and no problem using the same file as full disc ISO source. It acts same as before the GPU bug was fixed in 6115. I sent the crash report with Fab last night but if I have time I'll try and re run 6120 to post the process log and other logs.

Comment

I had some crashes while trying to create ISO files.

Comment

Yeah, it crashes after scans too. Absolutely crashathon, this version is.

Back to the beta.

Comment

Working...
          X