Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robin Hood

Hello all,

I've backed up almost 30 Blu-ray discs successfully but am having some difficulty with Robin Hood.

Please note - I am using an LG burner, HP Laptop i5, 4GB RAM, Verbatim 4X discs. I copy the uncompressed image to the hard drive and then compress it to a new folder before burning it with Imgburn.

I checked the media folder and have played each individual video file without difficulty (they do not freeze/skip etc). However, when all of the video files are burned together into a Blu-ray disc movie, there is a flicker / skip / freeze at the point where one video ends and the other begins (does this make sense?).

The Blu-ray burned successfully and i've now tried three copies and they all have the same problem. The movie plays fine but the transition between video clips creates a skip. I've used different media (Ritek / Verbatim) and have tried slower and faster burn speeds / compression speeds and all settings appear to produce the same result.

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem backing up Robin Hood or can recommend any settings that could resolve this issue. With all of the successful backups I've made it seems very odd that this is the only disc I would have problems with.

Thanks

Robin Hood

Hello member install the lastest version.. it work for me.

Comment

Did you have the same skipping problem using 8.0.0.5 - or did you use the new version on your first try?

Comment

Originally posted by tveith View Post
        Hello all,

I've backed up almost 30 Blu-ray discs successfully but am having some difficulty with Robin Hood.

Please note - I am using an LG burner, HP Laptop i5, 4GB RAM, Verbatim 4X discs. I copy the uncompressed image to the hard drive and then compress it to a new folder before burning it with Imgburn.

I checked the media folder and have played each individual video file without difficulty (they do not freeze/skip etc). However, when all of the video files are burned together into a Blu-ray disc movie, there is a flicker / skip / freeze at the point where one video ends and the other begins (does this make sense?).

The Blu-ray burned successfully and i've now tried three copies and they all have the same problem. The movie plays fine but the transition between video clips creates a skip. I've used different media (Ritek / Verbatim) and have tried slower and faster burn speeds / compression speeds and all settings appear to produce the same result.

Just curious if anyone else has had this problem backing up Robin Hood or can recommend any settings that could resolve this issue. With all of the successful backups I've made it seems very odd that this is the only disc I would have problems with.

Thanks
        try this 6205 version dvd fab. we had same problem. when i used this version all freeze, skip , fast forward are all gone. robinhood and ironman 2

Comment

Seems rather odd to go backward. Instead I've tried the newest beta - same problem. The movie is copied to the hard drive successfully, compressed to a folder successfully, burned successfully, but yet there is a freeze / skip at the beginning of each chapter. I don't understand why this is happening with this particular disc when I have thirty backups that don't have this problem.

Anyhow - thanks for your help - I'll see what happens when I backup Iron Man 2 next week. I'm hoping this won't start happening with every movie I burn.

Comment

Try setting encoding and decoding to "Software" in Common Settings->A/V Codecs.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by tveith View Post
              Seems rather odd to go backward. Instead I've tried the newest beta - same problem. The movie is copied to the hard drive successfully, compressed to a folder successfully, burned successfully, but yet there is a freeze / skip at the beginning of each chapter. I don't understand why this is happening with this particular disc when I have thirty backups that don't have this problem.

Anyhow - thanks for your help - I'll see what happens when I backup Iron Man 2 next week. I'm hoping this won't start happening with every movie I burn.
              yeah that's true. its kinda weird but itworks for me.

Comment

Robin Hood

Hey try imagin burn.. this also worked using (removed "Read the General Policies").But i like dvdfab blue ray to blue ray.Just download the lastest version of DVDFAB and u should be fine. Wipe the disk clean if need be.
                Last edited by AGJ; 09-23-2010, 05:24 PM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

audio sync

I had no trouble copying it, but after sitting through the ripped version from the hard drive for an hour or so, i noticed that the audio was out of sync. The farther I went into the movie, the farther out of sync. When I shut of the player off, and restart it, then go back to the same place in the movie, the audio would be ok, but again slips out of sync as it goes on.

Using latest version.

Comment

Originally posted by jordy View Post
                    I had no trouble copying it, but after sitting through the ripped version from the hard drive for an hour or so, i noticed that the audio was out of sync. The farther I went into the movie, the farther out of sync. When I shut of the player off, and restart it, then go back to the same place in the movie, the audio would be ok, but again slips out of sync as it goes on.

Using latest version.
                    that happened to me but if you burn the rip , this will fix(audio sync)

Comment

Working...
                    X