Iron Man 2 Movies Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2 Movies Skip

when using version 6.2.0.5 the program completes crashing when loading any Blu Ray disc. It says Program not responding and gives the windows trying to find a solution error.

I tried reinstalling and still have the same issue

Still have not been able to make a succesful back up that doesnt skip

I usually use the newest version and the majority of the time it results in my blu rays skipping. I have only had one succesful burn out of nine.

We can't help you with 6205 as it's an old version and not supported anymore. Update to the latest release and we will help you in whatever way we can.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

i have the same problem with the current version

Comment

Please post the log files generated by the current version. Read the Help Us Help You sticky thread in this forum for details.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianace View Post
          when using version 6.2.0.5 the program completes crashing when loading any Blu Ray disc. It says Program not responding and gives the windows trying to find a solution error.

I usually use the newest version and the majority of the time it results in my blu rays skipping. I have only had one succesful burn out of nine.
          try this.. dvdfab6205 and download [removed] software. 100% This will work.
          Last edited by fengtao; 09-27-2010, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianace View Post

i had also tried the robinhood same problem(freeze, subtitle freeze, forward itself) with dvdfablatest, i tried 6205 and (Removed "Read the General Policies"). freeze etc. are all gone
            Last edited by AGJ; 09-24-2010, 03:49 AM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

I have the same problem with Iron Man 2. I tried 6.2.1.8 and problems seem to have disappeared.

Comment

Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
                X