Trying to create a .iso of Robin Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to create a .iso of Robin Hood

When I was trying to create an ISO file of Robin Hood Bluray using 8005 for the first time, it ran for 12 hours and said it had another 15 to go. Do I have to wait for the scanning to complete before hitting the Next button and can I go directly to BD25 or do I have to do BD50 first? I have been burning blurays with version 7040 with no problem.

I am running window 7 on a Dell desktop, 4 gig of ram, Intel duo 3ghz 32 bit OS. Bluray burner is a LG WH08LS20.

Thanks,
    George

mmagpa
    If things seem to be taking longer than usual you may have a DMA issue Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for info. I did what you suggested and the Analyizing seemed back to normal, about 25 minutes. When I went to the next screen it was blank until I hit the Start button. It started by showing showing Task Time left of about 2 hours. Since then it has been steadily climbing and current says there are 26 hours left. The transfer rate is 0.35MB/s. As I said before, I never had this problem with Ver. 7. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

George

Comment

DMA problems are normally between your OS, your drive and your disc. It would be unusual for a DVDFab version to make a difference. Try installing DVDFab Passkey and letting ImgBurn read the drive and make the image. Read the Help Us Help You document and post the log files, it is hard to help with little or no information.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I loaded the new beta version 8016 to see if that would help. I got as far as starting the copy process and got the "DVDfab 8 has encountered a proplem and needs to close" error message. I forwared it to DVDFab. This has happened with the earlier 8 versions. As I mentioned before,never had a problem with 7080. I tried to attache the log but your system said it was to large. Here are the entries from today.

DVDFab 7.0.8.2 (2010/09/26 04:35:05)

0m 00.49s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1

DVDFab 7.0.8.2 (2010/09/26 04:35:13)

0m 00.35s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 0 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1

DVDFab 8.0.1.6 (2010/09/26 05:42:10)

0m 03.47s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
          2m 10.41s: detected blu-ray
          2m 10.41s: drive F
          2m 10.41s: blu-ray type 1
          2m 10.41s: volume label PRINCEOFPERSIA_USASIM
          2m 12.91s: root 3D338F17________PRINCEOFPERSIA_USASIM:PRINCEOFPERS IA_USASIM:PRINCEOFPERSIA_USASIM:PRINCEOFPERSIA_USA SIM
          2m 13.05s: aacs 0 bd+ 0
          2m 13.10s: got discinfo
          2m 13.10s: got bdmv
          2m 13.25s: got extended bdinfo

Comment

Working...
          X