Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR-25 Conversion of Toy Story (as an example)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR-25 Conversion of Toy Story (as an example)

When taking the full BR-Disc of Toy Story (about 39 GB) and making a Full Disc copy with output option BR-25, then I have the following issue (at least on 8.0.1.6b): each video track freezes on the last 5 - 10 seconds. You can notice that best on the movie trailers which are on the disc. The audio plays normally, but the video freezes before it has completed playing.

This happened in PowerDVD as well as in a Blu-Ray-Player. So the error occured on conversion.

Is this some general issue of DVDFab or does it have to do with the beta version?

I have noticed this also when using Blu-ray Ripper but not Copy. Try setting encoding/decoding to all "software" in DVDFab Common Settings->A/V Codecs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have ripped (including conversion to BR-25) on a machine that only supports no special Codecs, so on that machine everything IS set to software and still it happened...

Comment

Working...
      X