Iron Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man 2

Does this version suppor the Iron Man 2 Bluray yet?

I have not had time to try it. If you do, please post the results.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm trying it now, it doesn't appear to treat it differently, still getting about 30 small files instead of 1 large. I'll let it finish and see.

Comment

still haveing jitter problems i stoped the move, so i can post, at the begging of the movie were his father dies theres a jitter, and were he starts to weld and were he jumps from the plane,thats were i stoped the movie i dont know about the rest.. im using this blu ray burner and i checked it does have the latest version..and also problems when the movie is finished it dosent eject just spins then i have to bush the restart button on the computer to restart the computer i have this model blu ray burner..>>> LG GGW-H20L <<<..And the way im burning is from ISO file, i saved the move and yes i tested the ISO file also i load up iso file and watched it no jitters.. so the ISO file is ok.

Edit... i watched the movie first on PS3, then i restarted the computer then watched it on there also it dose jitter at the same spots just to make sure it wasnt a hardware problem... i hope this is helpful...
        Last edited by SiNiSTER; 09-30-2010, 10:33 PM. Reason: update
        Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
        OCZ 2 gig memery
        nvidia 9800gtx+
        Windows 7 ultimate
        >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

It copied to my HDD fine and I played it with VLC. I'm going to rip it now.

Comment

Originally posted by SiNiSTER View Post
            still haveing jitter problems i stoped the move, so i can post, at the begging of the movie were his father dies theres a jitter, and were he starts to weld and were he jumps from the plane,thats were i stoped the movie i dont know about the rest.. im using this blu ray burner and i checked it does have the latest version..and also problems when the movie is finished it dosent eject just spins then i have to bush the restart button on the computer to restart the computer i have this model blu ray burner..>>> LG GGW-H20L <<<..And the way im burning is from ISO file, i saved the move and yes i tested the ISO file also i load up iso file and watched it no jitters.. so the ISO file is ok.

Edit... i watched the movie first on PS3, then i restarted the computer then watched it on there also it dose jitter at the same spots just to make sure it wasnt a hardware problem... i hope this is helpful...
            I have got the same issues with the jitter in the exact same areas as you posted...

Comment

Originally posted by SiNiSTER View Post

Also having jitter in those scenes and several others throughout the movie. Made 3 different copies(main movie only)on different blank media using 2 different burners, played on 2 different players and pc using powerdvd/vlc, same results, looks like a software issue still.
              Last edited by armada10; 10-01-2010, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I'm also still seeing the same jitter, speeding up, pausing as well as some sound sync issues.

Comment

I had the same problem. Used 6.2.1.8, and jitters are gone. Others have used 6.0.0.5 with positive results. Robin Hood has the same problem with version 8.
                  The old version 6 works great..

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 8023 beta to see the result:

Thanks.

Best Regards,
                    Fengtao
                    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

will try and use what was just posted... i have no jitter problems... but it completely freezes at 19:23 sec(3rd try, different releases)... but will try again with what fentago put... rip to hdd, dvdfab to compress and iso file it and then burn with imgburn ..

Comment

Working...
                      X