8.0.2.2 Ironman 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.2.2 Ironman 2

same problems, jitters at the same spot, so this version is a no go, the disc did eject this time..
    Last edited by SiNiSTER; 10-01-2010, 06:08 PM. Reason: changed title thread
    Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
    OCZ 2 gig memery
    nvidia 9800gtx+
    Windows 7 ultimate
    >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

and i forgot to mention, i did watch the movie a liitle bit more at the beginning of the movie, also when ironman jumps out of the plane it jitters and the part were he raises his arms on the stage and also the dancers jitter also just to let you know...
    Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
    OCZ 2 gig memery
    nvidia 9800gtx+
    Windows 7 ultimate
    >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Do you have the problem with blu-ray copy backup, or blu-ray ripper output? Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
        Do you have the problem with blu-ray copy backup, or blu-ray ripper output? Please post dvdfab_internal.log, thanks.
        The way i did the disk was as followed:
        Saved the main movie to hard drive as bd50 iso
        compressed to bd25 from iso
        burned with imgburn

doing it this way caused the jitter

Comment

yea same way saved to hdd as 50g ISO image then movie only to 25g no log to report theres no errors, just freezes at the same spots maybe the movie is compressed to much maybe..
          Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
          OCZ 2 gig memery
          nvidia 9800gtx+
          Windows 7 ultimate
          >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

I continue to have the same problem. From my original disc I created a main movie bd25 ISO, then burned it with ImgBurn, also tried Nero. I'm seeing the same problems in the same spots as been reported. I did not receive any errors during the backup process.

Comment

The full disc copy to .iso on the hard drive was fine. Movie only to BD25 using 8.0.0.5 had the jitters. Robin Hood was the same. I then tried 6.2.1.8 and the jitters disappeared from both movies. I have no internal logs as i'm on a different computer, but i'm sure others can forward the info, as lots have the same problem.

Comment

Could you please try to "Clone" an ISO then use it to make BD25 copy?
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.

Comment

Ironman 2 jitter

it appears to me the jitter is at the end of and begining of the series of mt2s files.

Comment

That's why I ask if "Clone" ISO is ok.

Comment

well iron man 2 is a no go, i even deleted the iso and made a new one, saved to hdd then try to compress to bd25, same jitters at the same places, i cant try clone to bd 50 due to the price of the disc so i cant test that, maybe you guys can, i pretty much givin up on ironman2.. i already trashed 8 blank discs, so ill have to wait for a software update,,,
                      Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                      OCZ 2 gig memery
                      nvidia 9800gtx+
                      Windows 7 ultimate
                      >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

fengtao needs to know if the jitters are present on the 50 gig ISO saved using the "clone" option. (Mount the ISO and play it.)

So far no one has provided him with an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post
                          fengtao needs to know if the jitters are present on the 50 gig ISO saved using the "clone" option. (Mount the ISO and play it.)

So far no one has provided him with an answer.
                          No issues with the BD50 clone or full copy BD50. Problems come when you compress to BD25

Comment

yes i have allnight you just didnt read all the postings: quote from sandman49 posting

yea the iso watches just fine, but when you burn it thats when you get the jitters...
                            Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                            OCZ 2 gig memery
                            nvidia 9800gtx+
                            Windows 7 ultimate
                            >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Are you playing the 50G image and the 25G compressed version on the same device? PC or standalone player for the 25G?
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X