DVDFAB.COM on copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB.COM on copy

My last 3 copies have DVDFAB.COM stamped on the top left corner of my screen. Also, when I get ready to burn on blu-ray something comes up asking me if I would like to try blu-ray copy. I signed up for a 3 year subscription. This happened with version 8.0.2.1 and 8.0.2.2 Does anyone know why this is happening?

Open DVDFab.

Click on the blue (?) mark in the upper right corner of the screen.

Click on the word --About-

What does it say?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	303604

Comment

Your copy of DVDFab is not registered for anything except Blu-ray Copy, and that is as a trial user. Is that correct? Have you purchased a license at DVDFab.com? Tried to enter the registration key?

Next time, crop the About screen. Very hard to read like this.

You may want to try re-registering using the instructions here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...78&postcount=2
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I only registered for Blu-ray Copy nothing else. I do have a license till DVDFab "Blu-ray to Blu-ray" (2013-07-01). When I cut and paste it on to the registration box it says Thank you! The product will be restarted to enable the registered version. After it restarts I click on the blue question mark and about Blu-ray Copy still says Trial User expires November 04, 2010. Now when I click on the Enter Registration Key button my license key is there.

Comment

The key may be corrupted. Read the link in my earlier post and try registering by the file association method (instructions in the linked post).
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X