Iron Man & Robin Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Man & Robin Hood

I Fiqured I Would Start The Post As This Since These Are The 2 Movies That Has Jitters, So Any One Trying To Burn These 2 Movie Place Your Comments In This Section For These 2 Movies.

Iron Man 2 .... So far NO JITTERS i only watched the movie for 20 mins, the scenes that were reported to have the jitters are gone. I will watch the rest of the movie after work.. Robin Hood i will try to burn at the same time so i will reply about robin hood...

the first scan did take longer, then when picking bd25 it rescaned..
    compressing part took longer also, burning i dont know i went to sleep..
    Final Disc Size 22.7g
    Burning From ISO Image, (That Was Saved Previously) So it was just the compressing part that was giving us the problems, thx for this Update It Was Much Needed... =p

So Iron Man maybe fixed, If AnyOne Has Seen The Whole Movie, Please Post Here For The Results And Robin Hood So We Wont Have Postings All Over The Place Like Last Time... =p
    Last edited by SiNiSTER; 10-12-2010, 10:17 AM.
    Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
    OCZ 2 gig memery
    nvidia 9800gtx+
    Windows 7 ultimate
    >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Originally posted by SiNiSTER View Post
    [U][B]
    Burning From ISO Image, (That Was Saved Previously) So it was just the compressing part that was giving us the problems=p
    So you compressed from an uncompressed 8.0.2.2 ISO? When I tried making a BD25 with 8.0.2.3 b from a flawless uncompressed previous ISO clone. The 8.0.2.3 beta resulted in an improved BD25 but not without flaws. The parts that were reported to have jitters, pauses and audio out of sync issues when compress with 8.0.2.2, now when compressed with 8.0.2.3 beta those same parts of the movie now only seem to have slight pauses, it seems to happen when switching between some m2ts files. I noticed these pauses in the first few minutes of the compressed movies (both Iron Man 2 and Robin Hood) when played back from the hard drive with powerDVD 10. I have not watched the entire movie.

Clearly I should try to make a BD25 from a cloned or full uncompressed BD50 made from scratch with the 8.0.2.3 beta. I'll try that tonight.

Comment

Well as far as ripping goes i use a different product, to rip and save as image ISO, i bought this program for only the compression of the bd 50 to bd 25 method.... And yes the ISO Is a uncompressed 50g Clone ISO ..
      then i used movie only option and picked bd25..

Robin Hood Is almost finished ill post back in about 20min to an half hour...
      Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
      OCZ 2 gig memery
      nvidia 9800gtx+
      Windows 7 ultimate
      >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

To determine if 8.0.2.3 beta has completely fixed the issues with Iron Man 2, Robin Hood and others I'd want to see the results of users that used 8.0.2.3 beta for the entire process. Hopefully we'll see some posts today.

Comment

I tried Robin Hood again but can not get Fab to back up the movie. It keeps stoppping at differnet points and giving me error messages. the disc doesn't look scratched

Comment

There is a new beta (8024) out, if you are going to try this again, might as well use the latest.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just watched Robin Hood for about 1 hour and a half.... AND NO JITTERS.. ill finish watching the movie later on today.. seems like this version works..
              Last edited by SiNiSTER; 10-12-2010, 05:03 PM.
              Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
              OCZ 2 gig memery
              nvidia 9800gtx+
              Windows 7 ultimate
              >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

I just watched Robin Hood for about 1 hour and a half.... AND NO JITTERS.. ill finish watching the movie later on today.. seems like this version works..
                We'll you've had success using some other program to rip the movie. Again I think the difinitive answer to this being fixed or not will come when these movies are ripped and compressed with only DVDfab.

Comment

well the only problem that was the dvdfab compression ???.. my rips are not compressed there 50gb to hdd.. so what are you talking about.. imo... please stay on the subject...
                  Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                  OCZ 2 gig memery
                  nvidia 9800gtx+
                  Windows 7 ultimate
                  >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

well the only problem that was the dvdfab compression ???.. my rips are not compressed there 50gb to hdd.. so what are you talking about.. imo... please stay on the subject...
                    As I mentioned when I compressed today with 8.0.2.3 b, the source was from a previous UN compressed ISO clone, a BD50, and with 8.0.2.3 b I still noticed problems, fewer problems but none the less, problems. Slight pause in the same spots that many have issues with when using 8.0.2.2.

Comment

Well as far as ripping goes i use a different product, to rip and save as image ISO
                      Let me say it again… My previously ripped BD50 clone on my hard drive always played fine, so when I compressed (BD25) with 8.0.2.3 beta from that seemingly flawless BD50 clone, I expected a BD25 without jitters, pauses, sync issues, that was not the case. Though most of the problems that I saw when compressing with 8.0.2.2 have gone away, with 8.0.2.3 beta there is still some pausing.

We'll see what happens when I make a BD50 clone and then compress to BD25, both from the latest beta. If that results without the reported issues then I'd also say the issue may be fixed.

This being a DVDfab forum, I would think most of us here would like to know the problem is fixed when using DVDfab software and not in conjunction with using 3rd party software.
                      Last edited by AGJ; 10-12-2010, 08:30 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by nycoppia View Post
                        This being a DVDfab forum, I would think most of us here would like to know the problem is fixed when using DVDfab software and not in conjunction with using 3rd party software.
                        You are correct with that assumption but I did not have this problem when I used the old version of DVDFab. I did not burn to blank BD but did rip full Disc no compression to HDD and then compressed that rip to BD25. I even converted to WMV file with no problems and they player with out the issues your having.

Guess some computers work and some do not and my computer is 3 years old and not that fast

Comment

Originally posted by nycoppia View Post
                          As I mentioned when I compressed today with 8.0.2.3 b, the source was from a previous UN compressed ISO clone, a BD50, and with 8.0.2.3 b I still noticed problems, fewer problems but none the less, problems. Slight pause in the same spots that many have issues with when using 8.0.2.2.

from which movie, both iron man and robin hood play just fine for me.. which one you see jitters...

did you make a new iso thats what i did i delet the old one and made a new one...
                          Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
                          OCZ 2 gig memery
                          nvidia 9800gtx+
                          Windows 7 ultimate
                          >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

I tied robin hood and works perfect with the new beta.now i am tring iron man 2

Comment

Working...
                            X