X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

supported content

Hi
    Hope I’ am in the right place, have a question I have no problem burning DVDs works great. I have a problem with blu-ray I copy the entire disk to my computer with no problem but when I try to burn the disk my burning program tell me that the location does not contain supported content. So can you tell me this you can not copy the entire blu-ray dick like the original one with all the goodies that come with it? And if not what folder have the movie. Don’t want to waste a blu-ray disk for nothing thanks for the help.

Hi bigtony
    I have moved your post to the Blu-ray to Blu-ray forum, where I think it will be seen by more users. What program do you use for burning? The output of DVDFab should contain everything necessary to burn a new Blu-ray disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry

Sorry I put that in the wrong place
      I use inter video 5 and Corel DVD copy 6 I can burn a regular DVD with blu-ray after I copy movie to cp I don’t see the video folder with the vts files do blu-ray call the files something different i got that part about thr out put but what folder is that thanks for the help.

Comment

You burn the BMDV and Certificate directories to disk. The types of files and directories have changed with Blu-Ray disks.

Comment

help

When I try to put the files on disk I get this message
          No media detected in drive please insert a compatible media to start the write process
          I put 6 different disk in each one says the same thing
          Verbatim blu-ray disc bd-r
          I have a hl-dt-st bddvdrw ch08ls10
          Windows xp
          DVD fab 6 6120 which I paid for

Trying to put transformer on disk I have it on my computer an I watch it on my computer with no problem thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by bigtonyt View Post
            When I try to put the files on disk I get this message
            No media detected in drive please insert a compatible media to start the write process
            I put 6 different disk in each one says the same thing
            Verbatim blu-ray disc bd-r
            I have a hl-dt-st bddvdrw ch08ls10
            Windows xp
            DVD fab 6 6120 which I paid for

Trying to put transformer on disk I have it on my computer an I watch it on my computer with no problem thanks for the help
            Hi bigtonyt,
            It sounds like you are trying to burn with VSO, try downloading ImgBurn and use that as your burn engine, make sure it gets loaded into fab.
            as for Transformers, I don't have that in BD but there were issue with the reg,DVD, so it wouldn't surprise me to know that there are issue with the BD version as well.
            there is a thread in the BD 2 BD about this subject, you might want to navigate to it.

Comment

Working...
            X