predators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

predators

dvdfab freezes while reading predators on main movie and full disk on bluray copy the original disk is brand new it freezes on .28 % and after on 12% any ideas anybody what could be causing this have restared dvdfab 5 times trying to get it to work also the estimated time to complete goes from 4 hours counting down then it just says 0000000 and does no more

Post the log files. No one can do anything to help without them.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

sorry will do unfortuantly i did not save it so will try and copy film again and when it freezes will save and post log files will proberbly be a few hours
      Last edited by cola; 11-02-2010, 04:03 PM. Reason: added more text

Comment

thanks for trying to help have succeded i changed the encoder setting to cuda and its worked thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cola View Post
          sorry will do unfortuantly i did not save it so will try and copy film again and when it freezes will save and post log files will proberbly be a few hours
          cola
          If you are deleting your log files, you should not do this, if you have problems and you need to post them you will not have them

just my 2 cents
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

will remember in future

Comment

Working...
            X