Remove Spanish audio only in full back-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove Spanish audio only in full back-up

Is there anyway to do a full movie back-up, (keep menus,extras,ect) and remove only the foreign audio so that is shrinks the size down? I don't want to remove the HD audio for english, but i don't need the foreign stuff that takes up a ton of room.

Thanks 4 the help!

Not currently. You should make Customize mode for BD a feature request (I think it's already on the "to-do" list). I would like to see this too.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Not currently. You should make Customize mode for BD a feature request (I think it's already on the "to-do" list). I would like to see this too.
      Yea that would really make this program perfect. I tried xxxxxx and it's junk. i tried xxxxxx and it's ok. i'm not sure what else to do. seems like the technology for blu ray back up isn't quite there yet
      Last edited by AGJ; 11-07-2010, 10:54 PM. Reason: General Policies

Comment

Working...
      X