X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fulldisc BD25 & Customize BD50->BD25

Hello guys

Dvdfab bluray is working pretty good, although it´s just the beginning I know

What I´m missing - maybe there is information about this features:

1. Copy a <=25GB BD to BD-R(E) 25; I choose ´fulldisc´ it doesn´t work (and I can´t change to BD 25 output anyway)

2. Will there be a feature for customized transfer from 50 to 25 BD with menus etc. (like with dvd where can be chosen what should be burned) ?

I know I can use other software to burn a 25 GB iso to BD25, but this should already work with 6.1.2.5 in fulldisc mode? and I like it a lot

Thanks
    Flash

I think the functions you ask about, plus some others, are being worked on now. There is no release date that I know of other than "ASAP".

Originally posted by MCFlash View Post
    Hello guys

Dvdfab bluray is working pretty good, although it´s just the beginning I know

What I´m missing - maybe there is information about this features:

1. Copy a <=25GB BD to BD-R(E) 25; I choose ´fulldisc´ it doesn´t work (and I can´t change to BD 25 output anyway)

2. Will there be a feature for customized transfer from 50 to 25 BD with menus etc. (like with dvd where can be chosen what should be burned) ?

I know I can use other software to burn a 25 GB iso to BD25, but this should already work with 6.1.2.5 in fulldisc mode? and I like it a lot

Thanks
    Flash
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X